1. Accent lights work to create focal points within any landscape. Use these lights selectively to direct the eye and create warm, welcoming ambiance.
2. Spot lights are ideal for illuminating specific landscape features such as trees, bushes, statues, fountains, and gazebos.
3. Spot lights and flood lights can create dramatic lighting effects such as uplighting, wall washing, silhouetting, shadowing, and grazing.
4. Garden lighting fixtures highlight the wide variety of textures, shapes, and colors that comprise gardens and flower beds.
5. Garden lights can also be used as decorative elements that enhance the beauty of your landscape or garden.
6. Well lights typically are used for uplighting. They are installed directly into the ground and shine upward.
7. Pond lights are submersible and create dazzling effects from beneath the water's surface.