1. Pathway lighting are used to illuminate sidewalks and other walkways. These lights are usually directed downward.
2. We offer path lighting options in a variety of designs, sizes, and finishes to help you create a customized landscape.
3. Landscape lights are available in 12-volt and 120-volt varieties. Low-voltage lights use energy efficiently and are popular for residential applications.
4. Low-voltage path lighting is relatively easy to install. A typical arrangement consists of a transformer, cable, and light fixtures.
5. Line voltage landscape lights are generally used in commercial applications, but they can be used at home as well. For line voltage elements, we recommend professional installation.
6. Area lights are designed to illuminate open spaces. These are a pleasant form of indirect lighting and can be used in almost any application.
7. For best results, stagger path lighting elements to illuminate a safe passageway to your home's entrance and to emphasize the design of your landscape.
8. The appeal of path lighting is not limited to nighttime. Even during daylight hours these fixtures will agreeably highlight your walkways.