1. Solar landscape lights require no digging or wiring for installation. Simply design your display and install in minutes.
2. Most of our solar lights use light-emitting diodes (LEDs) to produce light. These charge during daylight hours and illuminate for up to 12 hours during the night.
3. The brightness of a solar light is determined by the number of LEDs it contains. More LEDs means brighter lights.
4. In addition to environmental benefits, solar lights can reduce your electricity costs.
5. Use solar spot lights and flood lights for practical, focused lighting on your house, garage, garden, or landscape.
6. Specialty solar lights include statuary lights, stepping-stone lights, driveway markers, and more.
7. Some solar lights are designed to float in water. These can be used to illuminate ponds and birdbaths.